The Health Check from Simple Check
A good health is an important condition for a pleasant life. You feel good, have more energy, are happier and are more confident. This is good for your private life and is reflected on your work. To make a positive contribution to your vitality, Reckit Benckiser gives you a present in the form of a Health Check! This gives you expert insight into your mental and physical health. The Health Check takes approximately between 25 and 30 minutes and is performed by Simple Check.
How do you sign up?
To sign up, you will receive an e-mail with a link, with which you can create you account from us. Perhaps you have already seen this e-mail and you have already completed your registration. If you have not done this yet, here are a few tips:
- It is better to use you private e-mail-adres. This way you can always get to your personal results.
- Keep your mobile phone close: you will receive a verification code via SMS.
- Take 15 minutes for your registration. Your registration starts immediately through a questionnaire (DIX). To finalize your registration, you must complete this questionnaire in preparation for the Health Check.
Making an appointment
After registering, you will automatically be redirected to your highly-secured Health Dashboard. In this dashboard you will find your test results and you will find all sorts of tips and information to be able to actively work on your own vitality and health. You will also find all information needed to make an appointment in this dashboard. Please note: you need to make a suitable appointment yourself! Click on the button below to go and do this.
Making an appointment for the health check, is possible until the 24th of August at the latest. If you are registered but have not yet scheduled an appointment, this will be done by Simple Check. Of course you will receive an appointment confirmation of this
What will be measured?
- DIX (online questionnaire)
- Lifestyle inventory (BRAVO themes)
- Blood-tests (cholesterol & blood sugar)
- Body proportions (weight, height, BMI, fat percentage)
- Muscle power of your upper body
- Blood pressure
Simple Check works on the Johan BV software. Technical measures have been taken within this software to ensure that the data contained within this software is optimally protected. One of these measures is, for example, that you must protect your account with both a password and a telephone number. This prevents others from entering your account, even if they guessed your password. You can find our privacy statement here.
The personal test results are stored encrypted and are only accessible to you. The storage of data meets the strict requirements of NEN7510 in accordance with the legislation and regulations for healthcare institutions and healthcare professionals.
If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail, using the e-mail address: email@example.com