✓ Gift from the employer
✓ Insight into your health
✓ Health Check at your location
✓ Get personal advice
The Health Check from Simple Check
A good health is an important condition for a pleasant life. You feel good, have more energy, are happier and are more confident. This is good for your private life and is reflected on your work. To make a positive contribution to your vitality, Murata gives you a present in the form of a Health Check! This gives you expert insight into your mental and physical health. The Health Check is performed by Simple Check on May 10, 11, 18 and 20.
You should have received a link, by email, to register for the Health Check. If you previously participated in the Simple Check Health Check, you can use your previously created account for this. Via the link you can choose ‘Create account’ or ‘I already have a JOHAN account’. Click on ‘I already have a JOHAN account’ if you previously participated in the Health Check and log in with your email-address and password. If you have forgotten your password, click on ‘Forgotten your password?’ to create a new password. When you are logged in, you can choose in which language you want the JOHAN dashboard to be in at the top right of your screen. You can choose between English or Dutch. If you do not have an account with JOHAN yet, it is necessary to create one first. If you click on the link, you will enter the ‘JOHAN environment’ where you can create your JOHAN account via ‘Create account’. Please complete all the steps.
- It is preferable to use your private email-address and mobile phone number.
- When filling in your personal information, choose your preferred language, English or Dutch.
- The password must meet: at least 8 characters / 1 capital letter / 1 number / 1 punctuation mark. Do NOT use your first or last name and not your email-address. (This because of your privacy!)
- Your dashboard is secured via two-step verification. For this you use your private email-address and mobile phone number. You will receive a verification code on your email-address as well as on your phone.
- The JOHAN dashboard works best on a regular computer and via the browser ‘Google Chrome’. If you need any help with registering, please visit: https://simplecheck.nl/aanmelden/
Making an appointment
After registering, you will automatically be redirected to your highly-secured Health Dashboard. In this dashboard you will find your test results and you will find all sorts of tips and information to be able to actively work on your own vitality and health. You will also find all information needed to make an appointment in this dashboard. Please note: you need to make a suitable appointment yourself! Click on the button below to go and do this.
Making an appointment for the health check, is possible until May 3 at the latest.
The Health Check
The Health Check consists of two online questionnaires on the JOHAN dashboard. One questionnaire is only available in Dutch, so if you choose English as your language it will not show in your portal. Don’t worry, the remaining questionnaire will give you a lot of insights on the topics described.
- Sustainable Employability Index (DIX): The DIX provides insight into important core components of sustainable employability such as health and energy, knowledge and skills, motivation and involvement and work-life balance of the employees. In addition, the DIX asks about the current and future performance of employees, personal leadership in working on their own development and any impediments.
- Psychosocial workload (PSA): This questionnaire provides a clear insight into the psychosocial risks of your job and any stress and pressure at work. The PSA questionnaire offers tools for recognizing this and offers practical solutions to prevent or reduce the different forms of PSA -work pressure, work stress, bullying, sexual harassment and aggression & violence. This questionnaire is only available in Dutch.
What will be measured in the bus?
- Lifestyle inventory (BRAVO themes)
- Blood-tests (cholesterol & blood sugar)
- Body proportions (weight, height, BMI, fat percentage)
- Muscle power of your upper body
- Blood pressure
- Workshop Healthy Food – April 15
- Workshop Stress – April 22
- Workshop Movement & Relaxation – April 13 & April 20
Simple Check works on the Johan BV software. Technical measures have been taken within this software to ensure that the data contained within this software is optimally protected. One of these measures is, for example, that you must protect your account with both a password and a telephone number. This prevents others from entering your account, even if they guessed your password. You can find our privacy statement here.
The personal test results are stored encrypted and are only accessible to you. The storage of data meets the strict requirements of NEN7510 in accordance with the legislation and regulations for healthcare institutions and healthcare professionals.
If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail, using the e-mail address: email@example.com